Friday, November 12, 2010

Class Improvements

I am always asked do I like the class. That question doesn’t really give me much of a choice but to answer with “yes” because I have to go through the class for the rest of the school. I better like it!! On the other hand when I am asked if I like American Literature class I can honestly say that I love it. I’m not just saying it because I have to, I genuinely like the class.

So, I am what direction does the class need to be better.

Well I don’t have a problem with anything in the class. It’s the best class I have this year. I really like how we discus every topics we come across. Everyone can express their opinion without being judged and the discussions are really deep.
The assignments are never hard but we still learn what is necessary. That is just how I like it, in depth but simple at the same time. It seems like in this class as long as the work gets done and you show that you have learned the material then you won’t have any problems.

The class is really laid back and free, so ultimately I don’t think the class needs any other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment